The fields of rehabilitation and support to social integration offer numerous opportunities for graduate studies in life sciences, social sciences, engineering. Have a look at our training opportunities to learn more about what we can offer.
Do not hesitate to contact directly a researcher who works in a field of study that interests you in order to explore more opportunities.
The Cirris researchers supervise students enrolled in different graduate and post-graduate programs at Université Laval:
- Kinesiology (DESS, M.Sc. and Ph.D.)
- Clinical and Biomedical Science in adaptation/rehabilitation (M.Sc. and Ph.D.)
- Neuroscience (M.Sc. and Ph.D.)
- Community Health (M.Sc. and Ph.D.)
- Nursing (M.Sc. and Ph.D.)
Engineering and Applied Sciences
Architecture and Environmental Design
- Architecture (M. Arch.)