Researcher and Engineer interested in the development of assistive technology for people living with a disability and for the elderly. Also interested in the integration of advanced technology (robotics, mechatronics, algorithms, sensors) for rehabilitation.
- Ph.D., mechanical engineering (robotics), Université Laval, 2012
- B. Sc., mechanical engineering (mechatronics), École Polytechnique de Montréal
- PMP, Project management professional, 2013.
- Design of robotic assistive technology to compensate and assist upper body motions
- Intelligent algorithms development
- Integration of advanced sensor and data fusion